Ecommerce Customer Service Advisor
Another Version is looking for an Ecommerce Customer Service Advisor to join our team during an incredibly exciting time in the company's growth. This role will be an integral part of the company and have responsibilities in areas of customer service and warehouse management.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be part of a dedicated team. You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service, with the full support of management and the team. To do this, you will need to be highly diligent, have a very efficient working manner and be able to use your initiative to solve problems on a daily basis.
We want people in our team who love to win, have a strong work ethic and are confident in their abilities. You have to be a team player, always working with the company's best interests at the forefront of every decision you make.
About the company:
Another Version is a fast growing E-commerce Fashion brand that launched in June 2020. We are committed to providing high quality everyday essentials for the modern woman. Here at Another Version, we are committed to becoming the best versions of ourselves. It is at the core of every decision we make within the brand and we want our staff to reflect that same sentiment. We encourage our staff to continually progress in their personal and professional lives, offering support & resources for them to achieve their goals. Aspiration is a key factor when hiring and we want ambitious individuals who embody our brand and strive to becoming better versions of themselves every single day.
It is our goal to help women see their true power and potential by inspiring them to seek for more and live the truest, highest version of their lives.
- Customer Service:
- Manage all customer service email inboxes on a daily basis, dealing with each enquiry within a 24 hour period.
- Oversee all order tracking and managing lost packages directly with our courier services.
- Manage our integrated Returns Portal, assessing all requests and stock coming back into the warehouse.
- General Responsibilities:
- Warehouse management- checking all goods in and out, ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times.
- Office stock supply management- replenishing office stationery as needed
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Assisting the team as and when required
- Computer literate in Emails, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets & Docs, Internet browser
- Excellent Communications skills - Both written and Verbal
- Proactive and positive with a “Can Do” attitude
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Competent working alone or as part of a team
- Punctual and very good attendance
- Good level of education
The type of person we’re looking for:
- You will have a genuine passion in providing the highest level of customer service, previous experience is preferred
- You work well to deadlines & have excellent multi-tasking skills
- You have an professional and friendly tone of voice when communicating with customers via email
- You will have the ability to work under pressure
Job Type: Part Time
Term: Permanent Contract (subject to successful 3 month probation period)
Hours: 20 per week (mornings)
Start & Finish Time: 9am – 1pm (some flexibility in start and finish times)
Location: Manchester (must be able to travel)
Send email with attached CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.